2 monthago reply in 5 BDSM Sex Positions to Unleash Your Kinky Side：
Hello! First of all, you need to know about safety rules so as not to get injured. I wrote rules on this site blog. https://passioncraftstore.com
Shibari Safety Tips
Shibari is considered one of the most dangerous BDSM practices. The safety rules should be taken very seriously.
Here are some tips to remember during your shibari session:
1. Always finish bondage with a safety knot.
3. Never tie a rope around your partner's throat.
4. Always have near you a pair of bondage scissors just in case you have an emergency and need to instantly release the partner.
5. To avoid the danger of suffocation, always make sure that the partner can breathe easily. Never bind someone facing down onto a soft ground - they could easily suffocate without you noticing.
6. Avoid pressure around the places where there are nerves and veins and make sure that you are not over-stretching any muscles.
7. Do not try suspension bondage, until you are sure of your skills and your body knowledge.
If you like to combine bondage rope and wax play, you will enjoy this Bondage ropes and wax play candle kit https://passioncraftstore.com/4-bondage ... candle-kit
If you prefer only shibari look at this Shibari bondage ropes